Sunday, January 11, 2009

the first - a purpose. What every blog needs.

I have to say that I am thrilled to get this started. I needed a way to vent. To shed my daily crusty, peanut butter covered, drooled on, the occasional potty miss skin. Okay, a shower would probably suffice, not to mention feel incredibly good,but I'm trying to get this going - so bear with me here.

I have to say a brief introduction and general purpose for this. I have been struggling to find some way to organize my life. I have four kids now and feel like some days are just lost. I also want to be able to track my spending habits - particularly groceries. I want to become more frugal with my time, money, and life in general. I have dreams of homesteading, coupons, and chickens! - crazy I know. I would love to farm - have chickens! and garden. I would love to learn how to live a more sustainable life. Now, I know I wouldn't be completely happy if I lost the modern day conveniences - like having a variety of stores to frequent -I've tried living in Bum Fu** Egypt it didn't work out between the two of us. I will be chronicling my attempts at couponing, stockpiling, homemade foods, hopefully gardening and chickens!, losing... eh hem..weight, and all the while looking good in a pair of heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment