Monday, February 23, 2009

bleh. diapers and dirty dishes

It's monday morning and I feel amazing. I got up early enough (before the kids!) and went to the gym. Then, got everybody ready for school and was even able to run a quick errand while in town. I got back started laundry and walked into my kitchen. Now, I'm hiding. We had guests over Saturday night, and while I did do our sit down dishes that night, I put the serving dishes, and pots and pans to the side. Then yesterday M unloaded the dishwasher and everything else sat. We had fun yesterday and I couldn't ruin it by doing the dishes. So, there they sit, still. I made fried chicken and biscuits last night and it's just such a mess that I can't bring myself to going back in there. I know that I have to do it, it's just a matter of when. I need to make cinnamon rolls today and need the entire kitchen in order to do this. bleh.

Next on my list is diaper laundry. I've needed to do these and really I love doing diaper laundry. But here's my dilemma -I haven't done diaper laundry in a couple of weeks. ew. L started teething and I tend to use disposibles during times like these. She is still teething, but I am running out of sposies and don't feel like going and buying more -so cloth NEEDS to be washed. This is going to take all day because of sitting for so long.

If you are interested in some diaper coupons here is a link to Seventh Generation, if you sign up you can print their baby products coupon for $2 off twice.

Okay, so boring, but my to do list is something that I need to be accountable for and I'm accounting for it!


THIS WEEK'S MENU!

Monday - Pork Chops, rice, & broccoli
Tuesday -Crockpot night! Some chicken/potato dish, undecided
Wednesday -Chicken rice-a-roni
Thursday -Breakfast night! Egg bake w/ bacon
Friday -Taco skillet (new recipe for us!)
Saturday -Soup/Sandwich/Salad night
Sunday -Random surprise dinner a la mom

On Friday night I made this I love coffee cake and thought -Chocolate chips, why not? Um... not that it was bad, it just wasn't right. I loved the coffee cake, just not with chocolate. So, if you get an itchin' for a good coffee cake, this is one to try, just leave out the chips my friend.

I'll post more later, as I feel this is incredibly lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment