Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just another manic monday...er Sunday


I'm rather enjoying my bit of work that I'm doing for my friend at her coffee shop, The Cracked Bean Coffee Company. About a month ago, I started working the "early" shift and even though it's only two-three hours it gives me that little break I need during the week. I actually look forward to getting up at 4:30 a.m. and I get home just as the little ones are starting to crawl about. I'm there when they wake, fully dressed, and with makeup to boot!


I'm not adding links to the recipes this week 'cause I'm so damned tired. One of these days I'll get them all in one spot so they are easily linked or searched. Dammit for being unorganized from the start. Also the pictures are sparse -tough.

Sunday, May 23: Crockpot Beef pot roast with Au Jus, smashed potatoes, & green beans

Monday, May 24: beef hot dogs and salad bar -baseball game

Tuesday, May 25: grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup

Wednesday, May 26: pad thai noodles with beef strips

Thursday, May 27: Spaghetti, salad, and french bread

Friday, May 28: homemade buttermilk pancakes or waffles

Saturday, May 29: leftovers/new recipe :thinking shrimp boil!

Sunday, May 30: Keilbasa, eggs, and biscuits

Monday, May 31: veggie stir fry and rice -happy Memorial Day!

Tuesday, June 1: pulled pork sammies & cabbage slaw

Wednesday, June 2: tuna noodle casserole

Thursday, June 3: no bake lasagna -ala food magazine, thank you Martha!

Friday, June 4: pancakes or homemade pizza

Saturday, June 5: Leftovers/new recipe

I hate this fucking dog

No comments:

Post a Comment