Sunday, May 30, 2010

book and magazine whore

This is just the stack next to my recliner in the living room. Did you notice the variety of books? Too bad it's such a crap cell phone picture or you'd be able to see that the variety doesn't stop at the books, the magazines are as follows: Martha Stewart's Everyday Food, Mother Earth News, Urban Farm, Grit Magazine, Organic Gardening, a handful of RealSimple, Martha Stewart Living, and a single Country Living. I have subscriptions for most of these, the remainder a family member does and then passes them to me.

I have two other places where I "stack" my readables. I keep one or two stacks on my nightstand or next to it. I also have a stack on our bistro table. Those ones get moved about quite often and then they usually end next to my bed. I love books! I love magazines! I devour every page over and over again. I bathe in its information, and then once again after the water is dirty and cold.

2 comments:

  1. I am not kidding. I'm waiting for 2 of those books as holds from our library! Ha! (turn those in girly!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. muuwaaaahhhaahhahahahah! let me guess...The pioneer woman cooks & Artisan Bread in Five. Right? PW cooks will be back tomorrowish and ABF not for another week I think. I'm already back on the waiting list for both.

    ReplyDelete