Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wa ha what?


Well, we're going down in a blaze of glory my friends.  First, last fall my laptop crashed for the umpteenth time.  Then, it came back to life after a few months of being idle and me hijacking my teenager's laptop, it miraculously came back to life- and I didn't lose anything!  Now, my little Nikon point-and-shoot has gone and disappeared on me.  Seriously.  I took a couple of blackmail pictures of my sister-in-law, sat it down and it's gone.  We looked everywhere for it and a week later it's still MIA.  Shit.

However, I do have our faithful 2006 Nikon D70 DSLR.  And while it is a lug to pack around, and rather funny to say "oh!  hold that crazy messed up face just a moment longer so I can take this bad boy out".  I still love it.

We had a crazy few days of snow, no snow, more snow, freezing icy snow, rain, then freeze and more snow.  Now.  I declare.  Spring can arrive.  ANY. DAY. NOW.  Really, I miss dirt.  I miss digging in it, picking it out of finger nails and my kids hair.  I want to see green poking through the ground with the hopes of it bringing food to our table.  I can't wait.


Menu monday was a fail.  Two weeks in a row.  I tell you, weather messes me up.  I can sit here and surf the internet and yet I can't focus five frickin' minutes to type up a menu.  Menu Monday will return next week with a vengeance.  Seriously.  Charlie Sheen serious -like.
Speaking of my main batshit crazy man Charlie Sheen, I have to share a couple of links with you.  My favorite crazy, say it like is, cross stitcher over at Subversive Cross Stitch has some frickin' awesome new products listed on her website.  Charlie Sheen quotes.  Yes, she has the PDF's for sale on some rockin' quotes from our favorite rockstar from Mars.  Check them out and MORE here.  So give her a high-five for putting these on paper and sharing with the world.  We all need a little Charlie in our lives and why not have it framed on the wall for all to see.  Enjoy my friends.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment